jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

Mark Coleman:"before I retire I want to fight with Tito Ortiz"


Mark "The Hammer" Coleman, who was defeated last Saturday by Randy "The Natural" Couture at UFC fight stellar 109: Relentless, says he does not retire and he is not sure of being outside the UFC, as even the time has not talked to Dana White, Lorenzo Fertitta, or someone in the company. He adds that interests you face Tito Ortiz.

"I'm not sure," Coleman said when asked if the UFC had left to go. "Really at this point I would not comment on that until you know what the situation."

"I'm definitely going to keep fighting," Coleman said. "I'm still trying to know what's happening. I beat Tito - a lot - but what I really want is only fighting in the UFC. "

"I'm healthy," said Coleman. "I am very disappointed and I think I can do better. I have a lot in what I must work. " "I just need to train harder," Coleman said. "I need to work harder."

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

VALE TUDO PERU's Fan Box

VALE TUDO PERU on Facebook

UFC 116 - Yoshihiro Akiyama vs Chris Leben